We’re a dynamic, fast-growing digital experience company where our actions and experience really make an impact. As a full-service omnichannel partner, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
With a 14-year track record of technical excellence, we work with select industry partners to provide our clients with the best solutions across the B2B, B2C, and D2C sectors. .
Now we are looking for a Sales Executive for the midwest region in the US. In this role, you will work closely with the regional Commercial Director, VP of Sales and company internal specialists to develop new long-lasting customer relationships in a sales process. Our sales team focuses on selling strategy, growth, development and delivery services to $500MM+ revenue organizations interested in growing their online sales and revenue.
As the Sales Executive you are charged with executing on the territory sales strategy to win new business. You will be responsible for meeting the sales budget for your assigned territory, industry vertical or product line.
Leads Generation and Development
- Drive outbound lead generation in coordination with marketing initiatives
- Manage the inbound lead queue and qualify leads
- Conduct client meetings and workshops
- Identify, manage and attend events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Build strong relationships with partners
Nurturing & Progression
- Answer requests and lead the RFI / RFP process
- Manage large sales processes
- Interact with and coordinate specialist contributors (Project managers, Solution architects, UX Designers etc.)
Conversion & Closing
- Coordinate contractual negotiations with legal teams
- Support commercial discussions and agreements
- Document agreements
In addition, as Sales Executive you will be assigned a few strategic accounts where you are responsible for the commercial relationship and driving growth of revenue from clients by ensuring that clients are continuously aware of new opportunities and project possibilities.
- 4-5 years experience in digital (commerce) agency sales capacity
- Demonstrated success in leading a complex sales-process with a diverse group of customer stakeholders and decision makers
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, lead and delegate
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Strong digital strategy, experience and commerce knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Market Knowledge, monitoring, and result tracking
- Ability to identify and solve client issuesBuilding Relationships
What’s in it for you?
Vaimo offers you an exciting opportunity to be part of a success story and make a significant impact on the future of our company and our clients together with great people. Our strong culture is characterized by openness, teamwork, excellence, and having fun while delivering on our goals.
We are continuously developing and growing, which creates great opportunities for our employees to grow with us. We also provide opportunities for an international career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.
- You become part of a successful, fast-growing international company
- Diverse and collaborative environment
- Flexible work policy and work-life balance
- People-first workplace
- Career and growth opportunities
- Competitive base salary, commission, and benefits
- Transparent internal communication
- Welcoming and supportive team culture
- Open travel policy to encourage live meetings with Sales Managers in other markets
Does this sound interesting? Please send us your application and join us on our journey! And don't forget to tell us why you are interested in the position and why you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity.