Senior Project Manager
We usually respond within a week
Vaimo focuses on helping online store owners achieve digital sales success. At Vaimo we position ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world, and we've helped more than 400 online store owners move their businesses forward without compromise.
As a Project Manager at Vaimo, you will have a central role in our pursuit to drive success in digital commerce. You will have broad responsibility that requires strong leadership skills, structure, creativity, and the ability to identify the most efficient solutions for our clients.
You will be responsible for delivering projects from start to finish, managing both internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with our external clients, Vaimo leadership, and development teams to deliver high-quality results for Vaimo and our clients.
- Manage Magento eCommerce projects on time, scope, and budget
- Work as a Product Owner in a Scrum or Kanban development process
- Maintaining a Product backlog and handle Sprint and Release planning
- Work with requirements detailing and creating User stories that the customer and team can understand
- Work with development teams and customers to create a project plan, make sure it's executed on time and within budget
- Act as a direct manager for development team, monitor and control their work and performance
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Work with internal Design/UX teams and customers in design workshops
- Work with hosting and development teams to set up and maintain staging and production environments
- Lead remote and collocated multinational teams
- Manage stakeholders expectations and satisfaction of delivery
- Motivate teams, facilitate success and growth each of its memberі
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work on various types of small and large projects
- The opportunity to work with system development in a small team where you set the framework for how you want to work
- Free hands to work with new solutions involving new technology
- The opportunity to learn new techniques, tools, and programming languages in regular exchanges of expertise with colleagues
- Attractive salary + benefits
- Work in a flexible environment in a brand new office with attention to a good work-life balance
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years experience managing Web or Software development projects, preferably in eCommerce
- Good understanding of current eCommerce technologies and best practices
- Experience in managing Magento projects would be a plus
- Hands-on experience in software development and/or quality assurance
- Experience in agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, and User stories
- Extensive experience with JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and nontechnical audiences including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Required to travel from time to time
- Advanced English, both verbal and written is a must
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum process
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Informatics/Business
- Experience working with remote/offshore development teams
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Seniority Level
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce and customer experiences. As a full-service agency, we deliver consulting, design, development, support, and analytics services to brands, retailers, manufacturers, and organizations all over the world.
Senior Project Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Vaimo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.