Vaimo is seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of a portfolio of related software delivery projects for one of our major clients. The role involves managing a team of project managers, ensuring that projects are aligned with the organisation's strategic goals, and that the projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Develop and implement programme plans, schedules, and budgets
- Manage programme risks and issues, and ensure that appropriate mitigation strategies are in place
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, business analysts, technical leads, and engineers
- Ensure that programmes are healthy - that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Communicate programme status, risks, and issues to stakeholders, including senior management
- Manage programme scope and ensure that changes are properly documented and approved
- Ensure that project management processes are followed and that appropriate documentation is produced
- Ensure that third-party components are integrated into the overall programme effectively
- Provide leadership and guidance to the project management team, and ensure that team members have the necessary skills and resources to complete their work.
- Experience in the technology industry - especially software delivery - is critical to this role
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Fluent French is a must
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager or similar role
- Strong leadership, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing teams of project managers and other cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Programme Manager looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Seniority Level
- Middle-Senior, Senior
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce and customer experiences. As a full-service agency, we deliver consulting, design, development, support, and analytics services to brands, retailers, manufacturers, and organizations all over the world.
Loading application form
Already working at Vaimo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.