Customer Journey Analyst
We are looking for an experienced data analyst passionate about customer data and the digital marketing world.
You will work on challenging projects in Customer Journey Orchestration and Analytics, with a focus on Journey data visualisation, reporting and analysis
You will join a senior team of experts and will be able the opportunity to have various responsibilities, depending on your experience:
- Lead workshops to define KPI’s & business requirements for data visualisation & data analysis projects
- Build dashboards & reports
- Provide training & coaching to our customers to take data-driven decisions
- Analyse data & define actionable insights for journey improvements
- Support organisation in defining journey specifics based on data to drive business results
- Communicate and present findings and recommendations with key stakeholders, and empower them to take actions in various areas (journey orchestration, media plan, UX design, promotion, CRO, etc)
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast-growing domain. Frequent training & guidance by senior experts is provided. You will be further trained on the job if needed.
What we expect?
- Minimum 2 years experience in Journey Analytics, data visualisation & analysis - using
- CDP and journey orchestration tools (eg: Adobe Journey Optimizer, Hubspot, Segment, etc)
- Visualisation tools (eg: PowerBI, QlikSense, Tableau)
- Journey and UX analytics tool (eg: Adobe Journey Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, ContentSquare)
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in economics or marketing or demonstrate significant experience in the field
- Strong understanding of journey, marketing automation, CRM programs and customer data analysis and statistics
- Good experience in Customer Journey analytics, Digital Analytics, Experience Analytics
- Eager to learn to further improve your skillset
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Problem solver, result oriented, team player
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue, and you are fluent in English
Nice to have experience with:
- SQL & python (or other languages)
- Data modelling and predictive analytics
- Data lakes and database building
- Optimisation and CRO programs
What we have to offer?
- You will join a young, flexible and dynamic scale-up focused on data-driven marketing strategy & solutions
- You will be part of a team managing very challenging customer data projects for large organisations
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast-growing domain. Where needed you will be guided & trained by senior experts.
- Frequent training & education is provided
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Seniority Level
- Middle, Middle-Senior
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce and customer experiences. As a full-service agency, we deliver consulting, design, development, support, and analytics services to brands, retailers, manufacturers, and organizations all over the world.
Customer Journey Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Vaimo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.