As an SEO & Analytics Associate, you work across many different areas within digital commerce where the end goal is to help our clients meet their business objectives.
You're typically engaged in project pre-studies (Discovery), pre-sales, audits, and ad-hoc client assignments.
In addition, you play an essential role in gathering and documenting technical and business requirements that support optimisation of eCommerce performance and data integrity.
Finally, with your expanding expertise on SEO, performance, and data, you will continuously work with your team and also autonomously in providing new solutions and actionable insight that aligns with the client's goals and objectives.
You work closely with the Vaimo SEO and Insights team, and business and technical people on the client side who own the platform-specific technical services, where your responsibility is to make sure that all solutions and integrations, and data flows are working across eCommerce delivery solutions.
Your focus will be on US-EU markets when it comes to Vaimo clients.
This role reports to the Head of Consulting&UX.
- Monthly scheduled client work. e.g. monitoring/audits
- Creation of content and presentations to support clients' business direction
- Testing of clients SEO/Analytics tickets (work with developers)
- Help with clients SEO/Performance/Data project go-live QA checklists
- Department projects that support further build-out service offerings
- Support into pre-sales with research/audits/insights
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience with digital and e-commerce
- Strategic thinker that can offer creative solutions and ideas, with the ability to translate and communicate data into actionable items
- Interest in digital technologies, trends, and commerce principles
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Logical (connecting dots) and solution-driven thinker
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Organised and attention to detail
- Passion to continuously learn
- Retail and/or B2B experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Focus on technical SEO (Content SEO is not as important.)
- Understanding of all basic SEO factors and signals: e.g canonicals, hreflangs, meta robots, robots.txt
- Keyword Research - SEO optimization for meta tags and recommendations for content
- Ahrefs/SF monthly monitoring audits - compare what improved, what decreased
- General experience or applicable knowledge of:
- Screaming Frog
- Experienced with prerender.io
- Understanding of JS SEO and Rendering SEO
- Setup tracking and measurement for analytics tools
- Set-up triggers and variables in GTM (or a similar tool)
- QA tracking implementation
- Experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Looker studio
- Working knowledge of:
- Adobe Analytics Suite
- PiwikPro, Matomo