Are you looking for a broad HR and workplace role with great development opportunities? Then it may be that you have found the right one.
We are looking for a People & Workplace Coordinator to be part of our People team in the Nordics. This is a new role and one that is a high priority in our effort to become an even better workplace for our Vaimoers. The position of People & Workplace Coordinator is expansive, as you will play a significant role in shaping our office operations, fostering our culture, and enhancing the overall employee experience. You will carry the overall responsibility for our four offices in Sweden and Denmark, collaborating closely with our People Partners. Your influence will be noticeable across all members of our team, from their initial onboarding to daily team interactions, and will extend to organizing events and meetups.
We offer a flexible work culture, but at the same time, we know that it is easier to build a strong corporate culture when you meet face-to-face and do fun stuff together outlining where you will have a key role. There are great opportunities to expand your role in the future, but some examples of tasks that you will work on are:
Office management. Overall responsibility for our offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Ängelholm, and Copenhagen.
- Contact person for all related suppliers and landlords.
- Plan and create happenings and events to increase people's engagement and satisfaction, such as parties, competitions, well-being initiatives, etc.
- Welcome and introduce new employees and arrange merch, gifts, and rewards.
- Responsible for improving the work environment through, for example, developing and managing the Environment/Workplace committees.
- Optimise processes in the managing and acquisitioning of office and work equipment.
- Support in our internship program, such as taking part in labor marketing days representing Vaimo.
- Admin work and updates in our HR system HiBob.
- Create documentation such as contracts, probation period surveys, exit surveys, etc.
- Documentation on Confluence, update policies, and the employee handbooks.
- Internal communication around vacation planning, vacation days, wellness contribution, and occupational health care.
- Plan and administer training.
- Travel management - optimising travel bookings and the usage of TravelPerk.
First and foremost, who you are is far more important than what you have done. We believe that you possess an innate talent for social interaction, while also demonstrating a keen attention to detail and finesse in structuring. We believe that the points below pretty well describe the profile we are looking for:
- Experience working in a dynamic environment, such as within the service industry, events, project management, or a related field.
- Experience in administrative work with proficiency in managing multiple projects and working autonomously.
- Experience in working with office-related issues.
- Experience working with organizing events and happenings.
- Experience from Hibob, Teamtailor, and Peakon is a strong merit.
- Fluent in both English and Swedish.
Don’t meet every requirement in the job advert? Don't worry, you're not alone. Several studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Vaimo we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and open workplace. We don't care about your name, gender or religion. What we do care about is your skills and how you could contribute to the future success of Vaimo. So if you’re interested in Vaimo and this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles that will come in the future.