With the support of the regional Sales team and company internal specialists, the Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales process from start to finish, focusing on developing new customer relationships in a sales process that can last anywhere from days to months.
Included in the sales activities are exhibitions, lead generation, conferences, and other industry events. As the Sales Manager, you own the delivery of the sales budget for your assigned territory, industry vertical, or product line.
The Sales Manager is executing the territory sales strategy to win new business with new clients.
Leads Generation and Development
- Drive outbound lead generation in coordination with marketing initiatives
- Manage the inbound lead queue and qualify leads
- Conduct client meetings and workshops
- Identify, manage, and attend events, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Build strong relationships with partners
Nurturing & Progression
- Answer requests and lead the RFI / RFP process
- Manage large sales processes
- Interact with and coordinate specialist contributors (Project managers, Solution architects, UX Designers etc.)
Conversion & Closing
- Coordinate contractual negotiations with legal teams
- Support commercial discussions and agreements
- Document agreements
In addition, as Sales Manager you will be assigned a few strategic accounts where you are responsible for the commercial relationship and driving growth of revenue from clients by ensuring that clients are continuously aware of new opportunities and project possibilities.
What’s in it for you?
- You become part of a successful, fast-growing international company.
- Competitive salary & bonus structure based on company performance and profitability.
- Career Opportunities/ Prospects/ Growth
- Transparent internal communication.
- Welcoming and supportive team culture.
- Open travel policy to encourage live meetings with Sales Managers in other markets.
The profile: Must haves
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in developing and successfully implementing strategic and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the business
- Displays a growth mindset: Embrace challenges, believe intelligence can be improved, put in more effort to learn, believe effort leads to mastery, believe failures are just temporary setbacks, view feedback as a source of information, willingly embrace challenges, view others’ success as a source of inspiration.
- Documented experience in Sales execution.
- Documented experience in complex service sales.
- Documented experience in partner-influenced marketing and sales work.
- Solid understanding and experience in sales of e-commerce projects, content management projects, and related platform software.
- 5+ years experience in business development in Nordics.
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written.
The profile: Nice to haves
- Graduate level of intellect preferably with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification.
- Specialisation within a field of digital consultancy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management.
- Good understanding of corporate law, branding, and positioning.
- Proficiency in Danish.
Don’t meet every requirement in the job advert? Don't worry, you're not alone. Several studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Vaimo we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and open workplace. We don't care about your name, gender, or religion. What we do care about is your skills and how you could contribute to the future success of Vaimo. So if you’re interested in Vaimo and this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles that will come in the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team at Vaimo!